[Icann-aswg] Re: Updates on the Africa strategy

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Jan 21 14:59:23 SAST 2013

Thank you for your detailed plans and events for the coming 6 months
Pierre. If this fits in well we could leverage on these meetings to
also outreach about the Nom-Comm ICANN leadership positions this year,
which include a specific requirement for an African on the Board.
Looking forward to further communications with you on this subject.

Kind Regards,
Waudo Siganga