[Icann-aswg] Re: Updates on the Africa strategy

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:44:24 SAST 2013

Dear Waudo,

Thanks for this. Indeed, we should work around the outreach for the NOMCOM.
In fact, there were a few ideas on leadership development as regards ICANN
and you could help craft a project/mechanism for that matter.

We should discuss it further on; also, please note the forthcoming ICANN's
Event on the Multistakeholder model and the DNS workshop (Addis 5-8 March
2013) which would certainly be an opportune venue for taking actions.within
the Africa strategy..

Best regards
Pierre