[Icann-aswg] Constituency participation

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:20:00 SAST 2012

Nii and All,

I agree we need to deliver around our own needs, and yes, we should deepen
the relashionship/communication with the constutuencies.. Thus, we should
send a brieffing note plus a call for contribution.

At some point, though the larger lists (aka Africann..) seems to be 'noisy'
and at times controversial, we should post an outdate there, indicating the
Tors have been formalized and cleared by Icann, the change in position of
Tarek, and the suggested means of recomposing the  working group with
additions from regions and constituencies..

Will be posting a french version of questionnaires tonight..
Rgds
Pierre

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Nii Quaynor <nquaynor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for being patient and participation at today's tele conference. You
> might have felt as I did, that there were some attempts to take over parts
> of what we were working on. Nonetheless we have to carry on and ensure the
> strategy is truly African. We should therefore accelerate our information
> gathering from the community and be ready with a good report on that at the
> retreat
>
> Regarding outreach to constituencies I suggest we send communication to
>
> -AfTLD
> -afralo
> -afregistrars
> -afrinic (if they wish)
>
> Asking them to use their internal process to identify a representative to
> participate with us. Will be pleased to hear your thoughts
>
> Best
> Icann-aswg mailing list
> Icann-aswg at afrinic.net

Pierre Dandjinou