[Icann-aswg] Constituency participation

Nii Quaynor nquaynor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:17:57 SAST 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for being patient and participation at today's tele conference. You might have felt as I did, that there were some attempts to take over parts of what we were working on. Nonetheless we have to carry on and ensure the strategy is truly African. We should therefore accelerate our information gathering from the community and be ready with a good report on that at the retreat

Regarding outreach to constituencies I suggest we send communication to

-AfTLD
-afralo
-afregistrars
-afrinic (if they wish)

Asking them to use their internal process to identify a representative to participate with us. Will be pleased to hear your thoughts

Best
Nii