[Icann-aswg] Mauritous agenda and other issues

Tarek KAMEL tarek.kamel at icann.org
Mon Aug 20 00:27:38 SAST 2012

Hi Nii,

How are you all doing?
Concerning the attached issue of the panel in Toronto, the ICANN internal team informed me that the agenda in Toronto is getting full and the deadline for submitting proposals is getting close on August 24th.
So let us please draft something as a first proposal for the sesion and submit it before this Friday to reserve the slot. This is what I meant by saying before that Latin Americans and other regions are already reserving their slots.
As I said before, we can later make our modifications in topics and speakers.
On another note, the internal travel team at ICANN informed me that mouhamed diop and palesa did not yet contact them for their final reservations for Mauritius. I tried to contact them.
I hope they would still be able to join us.

Awaiting your response

Tarek
Senior Advisor to the President of ICANN
Brussels
Mobile: +33626487835