[IANAOversight] Re: [Iana-transition] List of ARIN-region CRISP Team Volunteers

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:43:28 UTC 2014

Hello SF,

I am certain AFRINIC so far is in order, the list of our region nominees
and those that finally gets selected is what would determine whether we are
inline with the crisp process.[1]

Regards
1. The nominees for ARIN at the moment does not entirely reflect volunteers
from community and i don't necessarily have a voice on this mater that
region for now (as per the crisp process). My mail was a light reminder to
ensure that we act inline with the process in our region.

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*