[DBWG] Followup on the DBWG session

Yogesh Chadee yogesh at afrinic.net
Mon Jun 27 05:43:03 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I would like to apologise if ever there has been any confusion about the virtual room for the last DBWG session.

Mr. Baya, kindly share with me privately in which virtual room you were waiting and how you landed there. We would like to avoid such a situation in the future. Seeing your contribution on the mailing list, it is very unfortunate that we could not have you during the DBWG session itself. Thank you very much for your contributions. We have taken good note of them.

I would like to invite other people on this mailing list to give your feedback on the ideas shared, and share any new ideas you may have.

Best regards,

Yogesh Chadee