[DBWG] All AFRINIC-administered IP space

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Sun Jul 25 16:37:07 UTC 2021

On 25 Jul 2021, at 18:14, Frank Habicht wrote:

> I trust you mean the DBWG to ask AfriNIC staff to request RADB to do

> some still-to-be-better-specified cleanup.

> So this is for action at a party external to AfriNIC.....!

> It looks like we're getting towards consensus.

> I see Ronald, Noah, yourself and Frank-when-he's-not-co-chair

> supporting

> this.

> Wanted to give other just a little bit more time.

> Nishal's message I understand as asking AfriNIC staff to publish

> blocks

> under their control. nothing more (yet).

hi frank,

i think i clarified my expectation, and, hopefully helped to fix other
broken expectation(s), here:
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/dbwg/2021-July/000394.html.
i really don’t think i have anything more i can add, but i’m happy
to try to restate what i’ve already written, if it wasn’t already
clear :-)

best,
-n.