[DBWG] All AFRINIC-administered IP space

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Jul 23 08:56:18 UTC 2021

Where can I find, or how can I derive, a list of all of the IPv4 CIDRs
that are under the administration of AFRINIC, regardless of whether the
space as been assigned, by AFRINIC, to a resource member or not?

I gather that any such list will include at least the following, but
perhaps with some holes, here or there if there have been any out-of-region
transfers (although I think this has not been allowed, right?)

41.0.0.0/8
102.0.0/8
105.0.0.0/8
196.0.0.0/8
197.0.0.0/8
160.181.0.0/16

I suppose that in addition to the above IPv4 CIDRs, the "master" list of all
space under the administration of AFRINIC would include also all of the ranges
listed here, right?

https://afrinic.net/library/policies/current/220-erx-transfer

But anyway, I would like to know if someone is keeping the -whole- list
of IPv4 CIDRs that are under the administration of AFRINIC at the present
time. If so, who? And if so, how/where can *I* get a copy of that master
list?

Regards,
rfg