[DBWG] All AFRINIC-administered IP space

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Fri Jul 23 09:17:12 UTC 2021

On 23 Jul 2021, at 10:56, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> Where can I find, or how can I derive, a list of all of the IPv4 CIDRs

> that are under the administration of AFRINIC, regardless of whether

> the

> space as been assigned, by AFRINIC, to a resource member or not?

hi ronald,

i asked the same question earlier (jan 2021), and the reply i received
at the time was:
“There is currently no consolidated list publicly available. However,
we intend
to avail one in a report to be published soon, pending review by Board
Members.”
i’m not sure if that was ever executed, as i got distracted.

i also wanted the list of addresses that afrinic are meant to be
authoritative for (and not just delegated space!)
thanks for adding your name to the list of people what would find this
useful to have! :-)

afrinic, for your reference, your ticket number for this was (ignore
the misleading subject line) : [AFRINIC Hostmaster #755910] ERX
transferred blocks missing from your website.

-n.