[DBWG] stale route6 and domain objects for removed inet6num

James james.chirwa at afrinic.net
Wed Aug 26 03:57:13 UTC 2020

Dear Ben,

The integrity checker is within the db schema, though with bugs that led
to these stale records. I notice my previous email might have sounded as
if it's a different tool, but it's not, the issue is more on adjusting
certain parameters, we have already made progress internally and fix
should be in production within the week.

Regards,

James