[DBWG] Order of DBM objects within whois.afrinic.net IRR DB

Ben Maddison benm at workonline.africa
Tue Dec 17 15:28:12 UTC 2019

Given that other databases present attributes in the way that Patrick is requesting, it's hard to imagine a scenario where making this behavior change would break any user implementations.
I agree that the reordering does render the remarks attribute fairly useless for its typical purpose.
However, since this is (?) a purely cosmetic issue, I wouldn't recommend spending anything other than minimal cycles changing it. Perhaps staff could provide guidance on the kind of work this would require.
Fwiw yet another obscure query flag seems an utter waste of time to me.

Cheers,

Ben