[DBWG] Fwd: [AFRINIC IRR #622756] Fwd: SUCCESS : Your object is successfully created in AFRINIC database

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Tue Aug 28 12:06:12 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I support. In my opinion: It should be possible to get this done after
verification that all parts of the /21 are registered to the same
resource holder.

Maybe that will have to be manual action, and i guess you (Mark) don't
mind. I'm also guessing that this only applies to very few cases...?

$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net -- -M 192.96.24.0/21 -T route

tells me what Mark described: 8 route objects for the 8 /24s

Regards,

Frank