[Community-Discuss] Interim order of June 14th 2022

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Mon Jun 20 17:10:36 UTC 2022

Hi Owen,

> On 20 Jun 2022, at 10:20, Owen DeLong via Community-Discuss <community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:
>
> As far as I am concerned, the AFRINIC board and management are the adversaries and they are so _BECAUSE_ they are acting contrary to the bylaws and against the interests of the membership and community.

By saying that “they are acting [...] against the interests of the membership and community, are you speaking for the majority of members and the community?
You can perhaps speak for one organisation or maybe a few, but I don’t think your statement represents the sentiment of the community.

Regards,

Ish Sookun