[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Jun 8 19:17:55 UTC 2022

> On Jun 8, 2022, at 11:43 , Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:
>
> In message <EE280047-C081-4C9E-90EA-C1A4701F3B69 at delong.com <mailto:EE280047-C081-4C9E-90EA-C1A4701F3B69 at delong.com>>,
> Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com <mailto:owen at delong.com>> wrote:
>
>>> On Jun 7, 2022, at 17:03 , Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:

>>> But in your view, these activities and the company that undertook them
>>> are not -sufficiently- unethical and immoral to prevent you from cashing
>>> any more checks from that company, yes?
>>
>> I have no affiliation with NRS and have not taken any money from them,
>> so your insinuation is out of line here.
>
> This is a quite slippery response Owen, since it is, I believe, altogether
> clear and apparent that the same single party is the driving force and the
> person who ultimately signs the checks for both Cloud Innovation and NRS,
> as well as Larus, the Larus Foundation, and perhaps also an as-yet-to-be-
> determined collection of additional entities.

I do not know to what extent NRS is driven by Lu or not. I do know that he
was involved in its creation and I told him at the time that I wanted nothing
to do with it because I did not think that the intended mission was a good idea
and NRS has done nothing to make me think any better of it since that time.

In business, we all end up working with/for people who do things we don’t like.

I don’t work for or have anything to do with NRS and I don’t work for defense
contractors and the like.

> Are you asserting that this is NOT the case?

I honestly don’t know. I share the same suspicions you state above, but
I really literally do not know. I will refer you to one of your own statements
to me about distinguishing between idle gossip and proof.