[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Jun 8 18:43:11 UTC 2022

In message <EE280047-C081-4C9E-90EA-C1A4701F3B69 at delong.com>,
Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>> On Jun 7, 2022, at 17:03 , Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:
>>
>> In message <DD35DEB2-7881-4518-AAF6-9FF6402D1A89 at delong.com>,
>> Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Again, I don't know the details, but this is what I surmise from
>>> the video and from other comments I've seen on the lists. I had
>>> no involvement with or knowledge of any such scheme, and consider such a
>>> scheme extremely unethical and immoral even if it is perfectly legal.
>>
>> But in your view, these activities and the company that undertook them
>> are not -sufficiently- unethical and immoral to prevent you from cashing
>> any more checks from that company, yes?
>
>I have no affiliation with NRS and have not taken any money from them,
>so your insinuation is out of line here.

This is a quite slippery response Owen, since it is, I believe, altogether
clear and apparent that the same single party is the driving force and the
person who ultimately signs the checks for both Cloud Innovation and NRS,
as well as Larus, the Larus Foundation, and perhaps also an as-yet-to-be-
determined collection of additional entities.

Are you asserting that this is NOT the case?

Regards,
rfg