[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Wed Jun 1 18:27:32 UTC 2022

Hi Andrew, AFRINIC Comms & Legal,

> On 1 Jun 2022, at 22:14, Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:
>
> Why is there a restriction on multiple members from the same organization attending online - as stated we understand the physical restrictions - but the online restriction does not make sense.

Yes, indeed.

Besides I do not think this restriction, on online attendance, was applied in previous meetings. There hasn’t been any amendment to that particular article of the Bylaws between Kampala and now, unless I am wrong. Therefore, why the restriction on online attendance, now? Asking one member of the organisation to join the meeting platform and the other to watch on YouTube.

Regards,

———

Ish Sookun

Systems Architect @ La Sentinelle Ltd