[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Jun 1 18:14:48 UTC 2022

Why is there a restriction on multiple members from the same organization attending online - as stated we understand the physical restrictions - but the online restriction does not make sense.

If you look closely at the clauses you specify - it refers to a corporate body - a corporate body is typically made of multiple individuals. Yes they may choose to be represented by one - but the corporate body itself may also be multiple individuals

Andrew