[Community-Discuss] Fwd: DEFAMATION AGAINST MR. LU HENG :-/

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Jan 4 18:13:03 UTC 2022

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022, 20:39 Andrew Alston, <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

> No - I’m suggesting people don’t defame others and break the law by making
> statements that fall into the category of libel or defamation -

You have to prove the defamation claims before a competent court if you
were not aware.

and if they choose to do so - then they accept the consequences.

What consequences. Has there been a ruling in any competent court that
someone was actually defamed?

Your escalated and exaggerated statements are misleading.

> Calling someone a criminal in a public forum without any charges having
> been filed or proven - is defamatory.  It’s pretty simple really - just -
> don’t do it

Dont attempt to spread lies Andrew.

Who called who a criminal?

Can you prove your false statement above by providing evidence of the same?

Noah