[Community-Discuss] Fwd: DEFAMATION AGAINST MR. LU HENG :-/

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Tue Jan 4 19:47:18 UTC 2022

Noah - I won’t entertain this thread any further because it’s not worth my time - let the legal system play out - and let the courts be the judge of your words on these lists.

I’m sure at the very least it will be interesting to observe and to hear your explanations from at least 4 sections of emails I’ve just been reading - and hey - I will certainly be curious to see if the courts declare that you can throw mud at someone without any substantive proof in a public forum… might be an interesting precedent if they do

Andrew