[Community-Discuss] Fwd: [members-discuss] Unsolicited Requests

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sun May 30 16:06:07 UTC 2021

On 30/05/2021 11:33, Paschal Ochang wrote:

> Well said Ronald. Jordis point of disqualification sounds like the

> judge, jury and executioner and is hasty in all ramifications. Even if

> there were some facts to prove the points, it may be possible that the

> candidate is not even aware of such and is dragged down the drain and

> smeared in the mud. Who knows it may be a strategy to bring down the

> candidate.

and I asked 52h ago that he clarifies, on the [members-discuss] mailing
list.
If there's no response, you can assume the best, or the worst, or
anything in-between.
If we want board members to answer to the community (and to members), we
probably also want candidates to be willing to do the same.

Frank