[Community-Discuss] Fwd: [members-discuss] Unsolicited Requests

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon May 31 23:49:46 UTC 2021

In message <CAEqgTWb0=33NGRQKFxMTmwfua9+arSB6vMKZtGL80NSkr1Qabg at mail.gmail.com>,
Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

>RFG,

>FYI, there was one such post on AfNOG list.

>https://afnog.org/pipermail/afnog/2021-May/004142.html

Did you even LOOK at the link you just referred me to?

All I see is that there is one guy who is claiming, without
evidence, that he was offered money... he doesn't even say
how much... and a bunch of image files which apparently did
not even make it into the archives (because they were
automatically scrubbed).

Do you have those image files? Are they supporting the claim
of vote buying? Can you upload them to imgur.com or to Google
Drive and then send me links so that I also can see the images?

I do seriously WANT to see any & all actual evidence.

Regards,
rfg