[Community-Discuss] Correction to my previous email

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 29 15:45:12 UTC 2021

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021, 12:19 Erick Joshua Lagon, <erickj.lagon at gmail.com>
wrote:

> However, what bothers me in his statement (in the video), is one: the

> other means to acquire funds, what other means is the AFRINIC going to do?

Why do you care?

I hope that AFRINIC will be transparent in this accord, for the sake of the

> Community.

www.afrinic.net go there and get informed.

Second, will be the Joint RIR Stability Fund. I have seen that AFRINIC is

> the smallest contributor in this stability fund (

> https://www.nro.net/accountability/rir-accountability/joint-rir-stability-fund/).

> The question is, can the AFRINIC contribute as much as their counterparts

> to the stability fund?

Would you rather the so called nra.help contributed or our great NRO system.

Also, this hiccup in the operations of AFRINIC should trigger a sense of

> urgency

What urgency? There is no rush.

in them to reform their system in order to deliver excellent services to

> their members.

And that is why we are here. AFRINIC is delivering an excellent service of
ACCOUNTABILITY.

Cheers,
Noah