[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 29 15:02:41 UTC 2021

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021, 05:48 Owen DeLong, <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> I did not deny that a relationship exists. I pointed out that there is no

>> evidence presented to indicate that it is anything more than

>> customer/supplier.

> In the last board elections where Elkins defeated Paul Wolner, there were

> multiple resource members who received phone calls from HongKong asking

> them to vote for Wolner.

> Check the archives.

> Which proves that we supported his candidacy because we felt he was well

> qualified and would do a good job.

By **we supported** do you mean your employer Larus based in HongKong.

If that is what you mean, then case closed...otherwise...

> It doesn’t prove that the relationship between CI and AOC is deeper than

> customer/supplier.

Lol I like how Owen twists things around.

Dude, as long as Paul Wolner and Lu Heng are in business, their
relationship is what it is and that explains why you Larus folk where
supporting his candidacy.

#Danganyatoto

I honestly don’t know whether it is or is not,

Look at Owen now lol.

but until actual evidence

> is presented, I’ll refrain from judgment based on innuendo and speculation.

There is no smoke without fire dude and that is why majority of Southern
Africa resource members supported Mark Elkins overwhelmingly based on his
win against Wolner.

Noah