[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Tue Jul 27 07:35:15 UTC 2021

> On 27 Jul 2021, at 07:54, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com <mailto:rfg at tristatelogic.com>> wrote:

> In any case, the data at the link above demonstrates quite persuasively that

> there *is* some finite non-zero business relationship between Africa on Cloud

> on the one hand and Cloud Innovation on the other hand. I personally have

> no idea what that relationship is, or what it may signify, and thus I

> personally do not care to jump to any specific conclusion about that

> relationship, or its possible significance or insignificance. But to try

> to deny that there exists -any- relationship whatsoever, in spite of the

> clear evidence, is worse than disingenuous. It is silly.

It won’t be the first time we have seen this sort of behaviour from Owen. Even before he became a hired gun for Cloud Innovation. The archive abounds with examples for anyone who cares to look.

AFRINIC is the registry for the African region. Like Noah says, this is a matter of accountability and a moment in AFRINIC history. The much-maligned board needs to bear this in mind and hold strong in their pursuit for equity and justice.

Omo