[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Antone Ubah blackboythinking at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:20:39 UTC 2021

Oh Noah,

'Afraid' you say? Of what? Of whom? What are my stakes? What are your
stakes?
There is an ongoing legal process between parties involved, am I wrong? If
anyone or group has input to that, is it not right to funnel such down the
appropriate channels?

Or are you the arm behind the puppets? The grand puppeteer popping up
characters to incite friction.🤔

Then again, what are your stakes?

Lili is free to air his/her/their views, however it makes sense to do it
right, not for commotion sake.

Regards,

Anthony

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021, 8:00 AM Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jul 2021, 14:51 Anthony Ubah, <ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Didin't comms at afrinic.net already close this thread?

>> Here's another bait email trolling the community.

> Let Lili Au speak. What are you afraid of?

> Comms dont have the authority to close any thread.

> They only cautioned on violation of CoC.

> Noah

>> *Best Regards,*

>> *Anthony*

>> On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 5:45 AM Lili Au <au8692936 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A funny discussion. Anyway, I saw many LOA that is CI authorise LARUS (

>>> a Hong Kong company too) then LARUS authorise to their clients. Leo is

>>> correct.

>>> connect

>>> consider

>>> CALm9Cbn+R9oen9+9YBjfbK5gGTcmEmZ1yhxgDfw04OTC3MxeZg at mail.gmail.com