[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Tue Jul 27 07:26:50 UTC 2021

Hi Owen,

On 27/07/2021 08:28, Owen DeLong via Community-Discuss wrote:

>> On Jul 26, 2021, at 04:01 , Noah <noah at neo.co.tz

>> <mailto:noah at neo.co.tz>> wrote:

>> So while checking some statistics with a good friend over the weekend,

>> we just noted that actually Cloud Innovation has more IPv4 addresses

>> than East African countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and I won't

>> even bother posting for Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan because its sad.

> It also serves more end users than the population of all of those

> countries combined. What is your point?

"serves" ...?
with connectivity?
Or by "buying" IPv4 addresses one place and "selling"/leasing them
another place.

this is to me closer to speculation than the stated intention of

1. the resource we take are using in africa.
2. we are investing in africa.

which is a quote from
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2014/004161.html

and which I understand was good reason to receive IPv4 addresses.
*was*
when it was true.

Frank