[Community-Discuss] Resignation

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Jul 26 18:17:18 UTC 2021

Folks,

The fact remains that only an irresponsible resource member or those who
have violated the RSA are the ones that would worry about an *Assisted
Review*.

*Accountability* is what the wider community has been seeking since 2014
and until accountability is achieved, friction shall not end in light of
the *unfair distribution of resources*.

The board should not leave any stones unturned come rain come shine. You
will be threatened, bank accounts shall be frozen, attempts to be sued
shall be endless, some of your colleagues shall jump ship prematurely, but
stand for the truth in the midst of deceit [1]. Stand for accountability.
Stand for responsibility usage of number resources as bestowed in the
AFRINIC bylaws section 3.4.

ICP-2 section 4
Noah
[1] https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2014/004161.html