[Community-Discuss] Resignation

Wijdane Goubi goubi.wijdane at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:20:58 UTC 2021

Greetings, Mark

Thank you for your time and work, and I fully support your decision, which
I feel you reached after careful consideration and deliberation. I wish you
the best of success, but I'm wondering as to what transpired at AFRINIC
that prompted you to resign, and it just goes to show that there are a lot
of invisible things going on that we're not aware of.
Furthermore, I am concerned about this "aided review," about which we are
utterly unaware as a community. Behind the scenes, I believe there is a lot
going on, and AFRINIC needs to explain itself.
Finally, I sincerely hope that the secrecy surrounding key issues like
these comes to an end because it affects our community and prevents us from
growing and progressing; consequently, I request that AFRINIC provide us
with reasonable answers as to what is going on.

Regards,

Wijdane