[Community-Discuss] Resignation

Erick Joshua Lagon erickj.lagon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:01:24 UTC 2021

Hello Mark,

We are thankful for your services for the Community. We are wishing you
well on your endeavors.

And for the Board, what is this “assisted review” that the Community is not
aware of? Are there behind the scenes projects that everyone is not aware
of? I hope that the Board addresses these issues for the sake of everyone.

Regards,
Erick