[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:26:31 UTC 2021

Hello,

This is information of whatever anyone might choose to call it from Leo, shades no light to present discussion at hand.
To me, this is a clear defamation and personal attack to this "Lu Heng” guy.
This is a clear violation of the Code of Conduct and there should be no question whether this is a personal attack or not.

Best,
Elvis.