[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Leo S leoso at afcast.com
Mon Jul 26 07:56:48 UTC 2021

These addresses are worth more than 100 million US dollars. If the address
is revoked. For them, they will face a loss of 90% of their income Forced
to close business. They will go all out, For Cloud Innovation Ltd, this is
more than 100 million US dollars in cash. For AFRINIC it's a mere $10,000
USD. Actions that can be taken in the face of such a large amount of money
so I think AFRINIC may fail finally or compromise.

This is good news for ISPs who rent IP from them, No need to change the IP
address for the end user.