[Community-Discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Aug 18 19:49:11 UTC 2021

John

My problem with what you are saying is that it is predicated entirely on trust – trust that the board is doing everything they can – trust that the board is prudent – trust that the board is sticking to fiduciary duty. I would argue that trust – may be a little hard to come by when it comes to handing over money – considering the situation the company now finds itself in under the leadership of this board – can considering past years.

Sorry – but as a community member – Questions like these aren’t about feeling good and trusting – they are pertinent – valid – questions – that may be uncomfortable to answer – but saying that we should just trust – without any firm answers – in light of the situation – well – I have to say that personally – I find that a little hard to swallow

Andrew