[Community-Discuss] How to we move from here.

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:54:46 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Speaking of history of looting AFRINIC, with the detailed and well
elucidated explanation of looting in the AFRINIC organization, it clearly
shows that this catastrophic problem and holes that AFRINIC is in now
didn’t just manufacture or start today, this has been a long aged
consistent issue that has been going even as the position of power was
switched with intention of making some progress but it seem like the
organization is still where it’s at with the corruption and all.

As all can see, we (AFRINIC) besides the financial and frozen account issue
that we have still ongoing and awaiting the judge’s decision, there are
other things that needs to be handled to salvage this organization. Issues
from mismanagement or funds (over payments), the race-related conspiracy,
the violation of the transparency and the bottom-up process which was
amongst the core principles of this organization.

Some of the community members tend to be more focused on this Lu guy, while
there’s a lot in our plate to handle. Let’s attack every issue based on the
level of its priority.

Best,
Elvis