[Community-Discuss] How to we move from here.

Christian Orozco chresgoro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 10:53:40 UTC 2021

It would be very hard to regain trust in AFRINIC based on what we have
learned about its unjust actions.

Indeed, AFRINIC needs to reorganize and undergo some sort
of transformation. We all understand that such a process will take some
time but on the other hand, a more stable RIR can be tapped to sustain its
operation for the benefit of many users.

Regards,
Christian