[Community-Discuss] NRO MoU section 9. Advisory Appeals Process (was: ICANN ( NRO ) vs LARUS (NRA))

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Aug 5 18:19:08 UTC 2021

Hi John,

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021, 20:36 John Curran, <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

> It is my personal view that you (this collective community) are AFRINIC,

> and working to strengthen & instill faith in AFRINIC would appear the most

> direct path to both avoiding disputes and resolving those that do arise

> from time to time.

I completely agree with you.

Its also my opinion that issues of AFRINIC region would be best resolved
within the scope of our region and that would ensure that the outcome is
not viewed with suspicion by the AFRINIC community.

A regional resolution would have more legitimacy over global one because
issues of AFRINIC are best resolved by this very community rather than
appealing
to outside authority.

That is not to mean that the African region shall stop from continueing to
collaborate with other regions on common and shared goals as regards the
Number Resource Management within the scope of the NRO.

Cheers
Noah