[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:52:21 UTC 2021

Le jeu. 29 juil. 2021 à 02:44, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> a écrit :

> On Jul 28, 2021, at 16:57 , Arnaud AMELINA <amelnaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oui en effet on se rappelle bien de cette période où le Board entrait dans

> le Mico-management d'Afrinic, et jouait quasiment le Rôle du CEO, sans que

> ce dernier ne réclame son droit, car ce sont eux qui l'ont recruté face à

> un Candidat hors du commun, respect de la communauté Internet mondiale. Il

> avait donc peut-être peur pour son poste.

> The CEO at the time that our addresses were issued was none other than

> Adiel Akplogan, so it’s not really clear to me who you think you are

> targeting here, as I thought he was in place since the beginning of

> AFRINIC. What early better candidate do you believe was passed up in hiring

> Adiel?

Why are you in a hurry to mention *Adiel* for? Are you desperate again?

As I said before, history knows who were in the place when all resources
were provided to CI. After some research, we can summarize as follows:

Adiel was not the ceo who allocated all the numbers and we can see how the
allocations went 1st /12 2nd /12 and then the 1st /11 and 2nd /11 and all
this happened within a 12 months time frame!

Thus, CI looted the numbers within a year after first CEO, Adiel Akplogan
left Afrinic. *The cat was away and the mice played?*

Here are the CI allocations mixed with officers at time of allocations for
everyone to see and know truth

*2013 July 24 1st /12 *
*2013 July ceo Adiel Akplogan *
*2013 July chair Viv Padayatchy *
*2014 September Adiel Akplogan resigned *
*2014 September chair Sunday Folayan*
*2014 December 01 2nd /12 *
*2014 December acting ceo Patrisse*
*2014 December chair Sunday Folayan *
*2015 December 22 1st /11 *
*2015 December ceo Alan Barrett *
*2015 December chair Sunday Folayan*
*2016 September 23 2nd /11*
*2016 ceo Alan Barrett *
*2016 chair Sunday Folayan*

Some Board Directors 2014 - 2017
*2013 - 2018 Sunday Folayan*
*2014 - 2017 Andrew Alston*
*2009 - 2015 Mark Elkins*
*2014 - 2017 Kris Seeburn*
*2013 - 2018 Haitham El Nakhal*

The full details are on Afrinic web site
—-
*inetnum: 154.80.0.0 154.95.255.255 /12 *

netname: Cloud-Innovation-v4-I

descr: Cloud Innovation Ltd

changed: hostmaster at afrinic.net *20130724*

*inetnum: 45.192.0.0 - 45.207.255.255 /12 *

netname: Cloud-Innovation-v4-I

descr: Cloud Innovation Ltd

changed: hostmaster at afrinic.net *20141201*

*inetnum:156.224.0.0 -156.255.255.255 /11 *

netname: CloudInnovation-infrastructure

descr: Cloud Innovation Ltd

changed: hostmaster at afrinic.net *20151222*

*inetnum:154.192.0.0 - 154.223.255.255 /11 *

netname: Cloud-Innovation-v4-II changed:
hostmaster at afrinic.net *20160923*

*board announced Adiel's depart September 2014, effective 31/01/2015 *

*https://afrinic.net/20140917-ceo-adiel-akplogan-resign
<https://afrinic.net/20140917-ceo-adiel-akplogan-resign>*

All this for the record and education.

Regards