[Community-Discuss] More stolen AFRINIC legacy blocks

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Dec 25 06:42:35 UTC 2020

Ronald

Noah has a point. Let’s stick to AfriNIC issues which you have articulated very well. I’m shocked by the things you’ve said and hope for more action from AfriNIC.

As to your internet links about how corrupt Uganda is let me just respond to you with the link below.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/09/11/trumps-businesses-raked-in-19-billion-of-revenue-during-his-first-three-years-in-office/

Ali Hussein
Digital Transformation

+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad