[Community-Discuss] More stolen AFRINIC legacy blocks

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Dec 25 05:36:14 UTC 2020

In message <CAEqgTWYtY7SyXgvG4DQ398qHgbhito8YMMB-3ZVFh0sf6Mf2=A at mail.gmail.com>
Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

rfg> And now, because Uganda is so corrupt,

>The one would also claim that the USA is equally corrupt but I will not go

>around claiming such even though I suspect that some American nationals are

>also involved in some of the corruption around IPv4 numbers.

>As such, I think let us keep countries out of this mess and generalizing

>mistakes made my individuals doesn't warranty bad mouthing an entire nation.

>I request that we keep the discourse civil dude.

My apologies. I only know what I've read on the Internet...

https://www.ganintegrity.com/portal/country-profiles/uganda/

https://www.transparency.org/en/countries/uganda#

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Uganda

https://www.u4.no/publications/uganda-overview-of-corruption-and-anti-corruption-2018