[Community-Discuss] More stolen AFRINIC legacy blocks

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Dec 24 11:39:00 UTC 2020

On Thu, 24 Dec 2020, 12:41 Ronald F. Guilmette, <rfg at tristatelogic.com>
wrote:

> And now, because Uganda is so corrupt,

The one would also claim that the USA is equally corrupt but I will not go
around claiming such even though I suspect that some American nationals are
also involved in some of the corruption around IPv4 numbers.

As such, I think let us keep countries out of this mess and generalizing
mistakes made my individuals doesn't warranty bad mouthing an entire nation.

I request that we keep the discourse civil dude.

Noah