[Community-Discuss] Questions to Board candidates for Seat 3

Ish Sookun ish at lsl.digital
Wed Aug 26 08:06:10 UTC 2020

Hello Mr Moonesamy & Mr Usmani,

Congratulations on your nominations for the AFRINIC Board elections
candidacy.

As you both are running for Seat 3, i.e the Indian Ocean, I have a few
questions for you that as a community member I would appreciate your views.

What are your views on the involvement of young people from the Indian
Ocean, particularly Mauritius, in the policy discussions related to the
Internet?

What are your views on the AFRINIC Fellowship programme? Do you think it
could be improved, if yes, how?

Have you ever had policy related conversations with AFRINIC Fellows?

Regards,

Ish Sookun