[Community-Discuss] Fwd: AFRINIC-31 Meeting

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sun Nov 17 16:55:20 UTC 2019

Totally agreed, which is why I feel that empowering the membership with
enough knowledge to handle themselves well when approached by these
brokers is the best solution all around.

Ultimately, the final decision rests in the hands of those approaching,
and those being approached. So let's equip those being approached, and
make them less susceptible to undue influence.

Mark.