[Community-Discuss] SAFNOG-5 & iWeek 2019 Registrations Open

Portia Rabonda portia.rabonda at safnog.net
Mon May 13 11:41:11 UTC 2019

????Greetings All,

It gives us great pleasure to announce that the SAFNOG-5 & iWeek 2019 event registration is now open!

SAFNOG, in collaboration with iWeek, is proud to announce that this year's event registration is free of charge. SAFNOG-5 and iWeek 2019 will be held between the 26th- 28th August, 2019, in Johannesburg, South Africa.

SAFNOG-5 seats are limited to 120 people, to reserve your spot, register through our website: http://safnog.org/?. Please take note to select "SAFNOG-5" as the main event of attendance to secure your free seat.

Information about the event programme, the venue, travel information and other important updates will be made available on http://safnog.org/ in due time.

We are officially 105 days from the big showdown in Jozi!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Portia Rabonda on Behalf of SAFNOG MC