[Community-Discuss] FW: Everyone... meet Benjamin

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Wed Jun 19 13:28:16 UTC 2019

Hi All

I'm trying to find how any of this links to an AfriNIC the company.    This is a bottom up process, if all members comments were equated to Afrinic the company, where would we be ??

I'm tired of all this negativity.

AfriNIC is an organization with employees who do a great job.

Leave AfriNIC alone.

Discuss community issues away from the organization.

Regards

On 6/19/19, 4:07 PM, "Warwick Duncan" <warwick at neuos.co.za> wrote:

    Hi Alan

    On 2019/06/19 14:47, Alan Levin wrote:
    [..]> I really hope AfriNIC is shut down at this point
    > I would rather work with RIPE

    I can't agree on those two points.  My hope is that Afrinic can be fixed
    from within and that we in the region don't have to run to a big brother
    figure to fix it for us.

    > A very sad time for African Internet

    I hope that you're wrong and that this is a very exciting time for
    Africa to take control of its mandate.

    Regards
    Warwick

    > On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 at 13:55, Andrew Alston
    > <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
    > <mailto:Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>> wrote:
    >
    >     Sorry – I accidently sent this to the wrong list originally – so –
    >     let it be stated here for the community to see as well____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     Thanks____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     Andrew____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     So,____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     This was sent to me – I was not actually involved in the work done
    >     to find this – but – I thought it would be of interest to the list.____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     Everyone – meet Marcus Adomey – Also known as Benjamin Ledoh.____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     I also point out that – if you use a separate email address that is
    >     NOT Marcus’s – it explicitly tells you that it’s the wrong address.____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     So Marcus – do you care to explain how an author of PDP-BIS – who
    >     claims to be attempting to bring the policy process to a more fair
    >     and equitable method – is hiding under an alias posting defamatory,
    >     unsubstantiated and spurious allegations?____
    >
    >     __ __
    >
    >     Thanks____
    >
    >     __ __