[Community-Discuss] FW: Everyone... meet Benjamin

Warwick Duncan warwick at neuos.co.za
Wed Jun 19 13:05:01 UTC 2019

Hi Alan

On 2019/06/19 14:47, Alan Levin wrote:
[..]> I really hope AfriNIC is shut down at this point
> I would rather work with RIPE

I can't agree on those two points.  My hope is that Afrinic can be fixed
from within and that we in the region don't have to run to a big brother
figure to fix it for us.

> A very sad time for African Internet

I hope that you're wrong and that this is a very exciting time for
Africa to take control of its mandate.

Regards
Warwick

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 at 13:55, Andrew Alston
> <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
> <mailto:Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>> wrote:
>
>     Sorry – I accidently sent this to the wrong list originally – so –
>     let it be stated here for the community to see as well____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Thanks____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Andrew____
>
>     __ __
>
>     __ __
>
>     So,____
>
>     __ __
>
>     This was sent to me – I was not actually involved in the work done
>     to find this – but – I thought it would be of interest to the list.____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Everyone – meet Marcus Adomey – Also known as Benjamin Ledoh.____
>
>     __ __
>
>     I also point out that – if you use a separate email address that is
>     NOT Marcus’s – it explicitly tells you that it’s the wrong address.____
>
>     __ __
>
>     So Marcus – do you care to explain how an author of PDP-BIS – who
>     claims to be attempting to bring the policy process to a more fair
>     and equitable method – is hiding under an alias posting defamatory,
>     unsubstantiated and spurious allegations?____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Thanks____
>
>     __ __