[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Lobbying Allegations against Wafa Dahmani

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Thu Jul 4 07:32:46 UTC 2019

Arnaud, I was waiting till the weekend to read the emails you all are sending back and forth as I’m busy training engineers here in my nation but my attention was just brought to this email.

Thanks for highlighting the work I’m doing to get people in my circle to elect directors, get IP resources, properly number their networks, and play active roles in policy making and member discussions.

Your email started out like it was from a well-meaning person with the the intention to stop a « diversion of attention from serious issues» but it ended in a very pitiful attempt to sling mud at me. Feel free to bring up whatever is giving you a belly ache.

I’m sure everyone can read the ngNOG archives and make up their minds.

Dewole. (who is not actively following this or any of the currently active threads)

Sent with thumbs from a mobile device. Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.