[Community-Discuss] Internet shutdown in Africa

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Tue Apr 30 19:25:54 UTC 2019

I wouldn't say any website should be blocked. If the policy makers have
a concern (founded or unfounded), all we can do is try to educate them
and show them better ways to deal with their concerns. Now is the time
to start that engagement (if possible) - not after they have started
blocking stuff.

Regards,

Dewole.