[Community-Discuss] Remote access to the PDP day at AfriNIC

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Thu Nov 29 08:57:29 UTC 2018

Yesterday - I connected to the remote-participation page for the current
AfriNIC meeting.

The YouTube channel worked quite well - as did the Transcript. You Tube
was only about 15 seconds behind real time!

The Audio channels did not work - but that might have been me.

The "live Chat" was not there - neither could anyone tell me which  (It
seems to be "mtg.afrinic.net")

Live Chat is working today - YouTube isn't.

YouTube not working today - so use
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izmIaCNaN0E  (works for me).

My frustration is - its not easy getting al the info of what is
available including alternative connectivity.
Also - why doesn't everything work every day?

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496