[Community-Discuss] More meeting questions

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon May 7 09:28:42 UTC 2018

Dear Board,

You have a member that is (legitimately) protesting your notice of meeting - we are now only days away from said meeting - and there are still members who may be reading to travel to a meeting that may not end up occurring - since it occurring would be contrary to the bylaws and the companies act.

Can we please get a response to this - it is a matter of urgency

Andrew