[Community-Discuss] Complain for harassment in work environment at AFRINIC"

Gregoire Ehoumi gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 22 03:49:04 UTC 2018

Hi ,
I can not say whether this limit of $15000 is reasonable or not.
But I want to be sure that, this investigation will not be impacted by resource limitations.
Gregoire EHOUMI
------ Original message------From: Owen DeLongDate: Tue, Mar 20, 2018 10:31 PMTo: Gregoire EHOUMI;Cc: community-discuss at afrinic.net;Subject:Re: [Community-Discuss] Complain for harassment in work environment at AFRINIC"
Regarding why $15,000 limit…
Because fiduciary responsibility dictates that they must set some limit. IMHO, $15,000 is a rather large budgetfor the investigation required in this case, but I can understand the board not wanting to be seen as imposingsome unreasonable limit in this case, so $15,000 seems like a reasonably over-the-top number without gettingtoo excessive.
Do you actually think that the number is out of line? If so, in what way?
Owen